EXECUTIVE AUDITOR – Chersonissos Crete
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
HotelBrain seeks to recruit on behalf of its client an Executive Auditor for a 5* stars property in Chersonissos, Crete.
Elysium Boutique Hotel, a 5 stars boutique property in Chersonissos, Crete, that offers an unparalleled experience of accommodation and services. An elegant adults-only facility with exceptional design elements and high standards of guest services. It is our main priority to invest in people, the core of our exceptional services. Working here is about creating memorable experiences for our mutual guests as well as an amazing future for yourself as a professional. We offer a supportive team environment and real opportunities to learn, grow and purchase the career of your dreams. Would you like to join us?
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Writing and controlling the implementation of the agreed group procedures and operating standards.
- Providing overall leadership and direction for the implementation of internal procedures, for improving group’s operation.
- Checking the proper operation of departments and reports back to the owners.
- Guiding the administrative staff, so that they manage their work in a timely and correct manner, through structured checklists and scheduled appointments.
- Coordination of tasks assigned to external partners
- Participation in the determination and monitoring of the annual budget of the group.
- Strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful proposals.
- Writing job descriptions, participating in Human Resources processes and conducting interviews.
- Checking the observance of the foreseen salaries and expenses according to the occupancy. Cooperation with the financial control department, whenever required.
- Checks and performs timely follow-ups on various tasks assigned to GM, so that the tasks are performed on time.
- Monitoring of defined KPIs and relevant data on a regular basis.
- Conducting trainings in collaboration with the hotel manager.
- Carrying out internal audits on a weekly basis
- Monitoring structure and files on company servers and ensuring controlled information sharing where required.
- Carrying out various tasks defined by the CEO
- Bachelor of Science degree in Hospitality, Business Management, or similar course of study. Master’s Degree or MBAstrongly desirable.
- At least 5 years of experience in the hospitality industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English & Greek (any additional third foreign language would be considered as a plus)
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in Alexandros PMS will be considered as a plus.
- Good understanding of information systems and ability to coordinate external partners.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective team-building skills, the ability to influence and lead people and establishing a motivational work environment.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Daily meal
- Prospects of evolution within a challenging working environment