Executive Chef – Porto Heli
As a leading provider of holiday ownerships in Europe, Hapimag offers its approximately 125’000 shareholders and members unique holidays in 58 resorts in 16 predominantly European countries. Our shareholders and members have access to around 5’000 holiday apartments for individual use for a wide variety of needs, for all situations and age groups.
For our unique 4* Resort in Porto Heli, Greece we are seeking for an
In this position you are responsible for the total quality, service, financial management, operations management and employee aspects of the operation of all kitchens and food preparation areas in the F&B Department. You coordinate and supervise all main kitchen staff’s activities and steward’s team. You create, modify and develop recipes, standardize production of recipes to ensure consistent quality. You organise, assign and actively participate in the preparation of all dishes and coordinate daily tasks with the Sous Chef. You will report directly to the Resort Manager, Corporate Food & Beverage manager and Resort Food & Beverage manager.
- Proven record of achievements in a similar position within the hotel-industry
- Good knowledge in hygiene and HACCP standards
- Computer literacy, fluent Greek and English, financial skills in terms of budgeting and forecasting
- Hapimag offers an excellent and professional working environment
- Equal opportunities and further career development
- A competitive salary
- Daily meals
- Accommodation and training opportunities are also part of the overall package.
We are looking forward to you complete application documents via mail to:
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]