F&B Operations Manager – Rhodes
HotelBrain Group, an independent company specializing in hotel management, consulting, and
development, is currently seeking to recruit for Hotel in Rhodes,
a professional for the position of
F&B Operations Manager
- Oversees daily operations functions of the hotel and restaurant according to the Organizational chart.
- Holds regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments to overview performance and propose corrective
- Ensures full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures, and brand standards.
- Leads all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Handles complaints and oversees service recovery procedures
- Responsible for the achievement of hotel’s annual Operating Budget & Sales Plan
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
- Closely monitors hotel’s business reports on a daily basis and takes decisions accordingly.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services.
- Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staff.
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Leads in all aspects of business planning.
- Responds to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
The ideal candidate is a highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience, ideally on the F&B field. Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Hospitality, Business Management or similar course of study.
- At least 5 years experience in hotel environment as a Resident Manager demonstrating organizational leadership experience.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Integrity, reliability and accurate reporting
- Strong people management experience
- Flexibility, Multitasking & Ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective team-building skills, the ability to influence and lead people and establishing a motivational work environment
An attractive package of benefits is offered according to qualifications
Should you wish to be a member of HotelBrain team, please send us your CV with a photo.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
Διαβάστε περισσότερα στο Skywalker.gr | Αγγελίες εργασίας