Food & Beverage Manager
Food & Beverage Manager
Who we are:
Domotel Hotels & Resorts is a Greek hotel chain with a mix of properties, city hotels, resorts by the sea and mountain/ski resorts in the mainland of Greece. Domotel Agios Nikolaos is a hotel in the picturesque Syvota, in Thesprotia, combining a superb natural location on a private beach with captivating views of the Ionian Sea, luxury spacious accommodation, exceptional food and top-tier wellness experiences.
The role we are looking for:
We are looking for an F&B Manager for Domotel Agios Nikolaos. The objectives of this professional are to successfully daily run the F&B operation of the hotel, to take the responsibility for the overall management and effective cost control regarding all F&B outlets, to inspire and lead efficiently his/her team of associates and to act proactively towards guests by anticipating and fulfilling their needs. The ideal candidate should have an excellent level of hospitality awareness, outstanding management skills with extensive hands-on experience, able to build and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external guests.
- Responsible for managing the F&B day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Ensure restaurants and bars inventory for functions, including opening and closing inventories, accurate bar summaries and cash deposits, are prepared.
- Responsible for invoice registration.
- Responsible for budgeting of all F&B outlets and for monitoring financial results.
- Coordinate with groups/ planners for their specific group requirements regarding the services & facilities offered (e.g. proposals, estimated and actual function statements).
- Assist in menu planning and pricing.
- Ensure full compliance to SOPs, policies, procedures (including health and safety) and brand standards.
- Ensure that all restaurant and bar areas, as well as furniture and equipment, are always clean and well maintained.
- Ensure employees’ professional attitude and appearance, as well as uniform standards.
- Provide guidance and direction to associates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Hold regular meetings to overview performance and propose corrective actions, if required.
- Provide two-way communication and nurture an environment with an emphasis on teamwork.
- Lead the F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all their concerns.
- Manage on-going profitability, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met.
- Handle complaints and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Develop improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
- Report on management regarding sales, revenue opportunities and operations.
Required skills/ abilities:
- Bachelor Degree in Tourism.
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Greek.
- Knowledge of other languages will be considered as an advantage.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS, etc).
- At least 2 years proven food and beverage working experience in a managerial equivalent role in a hotel.
- Experience in budgeting regarding F&B outlets.
- Ability to developing and analyzing P&Ls, food cost statements, etc.
- Ability to work on own initiative, decision-maker, with strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service and complaint handling skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Proactive and enthusiastic about delivering positive results.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours.
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
The company offers:
- Excellent working environment with top professionals in their respective fields.
- Career advancement in a dynamically growing company.
- Accommodation & meals
- Attractive remuneration package
Send us your CV, demonstrating the above-mentioned skills. The short-listed candidates will be invited to attend an initial interview and will be informed about further steps. Please note that obtaining references might be part of the selection process.
[To send your CV please click here]