French Customer Support Agent
French based in Athens, Greece? Are you a native French speaker with advanced knowledge of English?
Are you looking for a new job opportunity in Greece where you will have the chance to take advantage of your previous working experience in customer service specialty and join a trusted international investment firm with offices in the centre of Athens?
If yes, then look no further! Read below for more information and apply now!
Do you want to know how COVID-19 has affected the recruitment process and when will you be in a position to start working?
Our Multilingual Recruitment team invites you to participate at our online live chat events that take place twice per week for this opportunity! We hold two recruitment chats every week as stated below:
Every Tuesday between 16:00 and 17:00 (GMT +3). Register here.
Every Thursday, between 11:00 and 12:00 (GMT +3). Register here.
You will have the opportunity to e-meet our team & ask any related to COVID-19 situation question but not only. It is easy and free as all you need to do is to register to one of the links above by using your smartphone, tablet or computer and join our live chat session. No need to download an app or software. We remain at your disposal in case you need any guidance at [email protected] or at +30 2106770523.
***Please note that in case you are a local candidate, based in Greece, hiring will be immediate as the current needs, remain urgent, no matter the situation, so what’s best than grabbing the chance and applying now.***
What benefits you will be entitled as French Customer Support Agent:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Indefinite contract
- Private health insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Potential to fully use your existing skills and develop new ones
- International training opportunities
What your tasks will be as an French Customer Support Agent:
- Dealing with clients’ inquiries via live chat, email and telephone
- Performing personal clientele analysis and taking actions as required
- Handling client inquiries appropriately and ensuring that high level service is provided
- Promoting available products and services to clients
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Cooperating effectively with other departments as required
- Contributing to team effort by achieving targeted results
You’ll be an excellent fit as an French Customer Support Agent in case you possess:
- Native level of French among with advanced oral and written skills in English
- Experience in serving clients via telephone and emails would be a plus
- Outstanding communication and listening skills
- PC literacy and knowledge of financial terms
- Valid work permit in Greece
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us onLinkedin,Facebook,Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit ourblog.
Click here to apply now