Front Desk-Customer Service Representative in Chania Crete – Kinsen Hellas – Χανιά
Kinsen Hellas, serving as Europcar’s Franchisee in Greece, with effect from 1st October 2021, while offering comprehensive financing and operating leasing solutions for a diverse range of vehicles, machinery, and equipment of various brands, is looking for passionate people to join the team. Seize this unique opportunity to participate in the setting up of Europe’s strongest Rent A Car brand in Greece! We are currently seeking to hire a Front Desk-Customer Service Representative in Chania Crete
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fleet planning forecast demand and perform fleet inventory, to ensure efficient and safe operations.
- Greet customers and guide them through the rental process, aiming to enhance their travel experience.
- Prepare rental agreements while maximizing rates, by listening to the customers’ needs and advising on and upselling vehicles and extra services.
- Verify and collect all necessary driver information (i.e., driving license, credit card authorization).
- Inform customers about the vehicle condition.
- Attract customers and increase direct bookings.
- Process customer rental returns, in a fast and efficient manner.
- Discreetly check for damage on incoming vehicles and sign the vehicle condition report form with the customer.
- Execute cash and credit card payments.
- Handle all inbound telephone and email inquiries.
- Assist customers and provide information with any concerns they may have in a professional and courteous manner (i.e., answer frequently asked questions like transportation to the airport terminal).
- Manage cash desk (under the supervision of station manager).
- Inform the position’s supervisor about any failing, regarding safety or quality standards margin of autonomy and control
- Contribute to the revenue of the station and increase its profit.
- Increase the number of rental agreements.
- Increase the quality of the revenue per rental.