Guest Relations Agent (Atrium Platinum) – Ρόδος
Atrium Hotels consist one of the most profitable and radically developing Hotel Groups in Greece. Their leading position and multi-year presence through a group of luxurious five-star hotels in Rhodes is certified by the perpetual awards granted, the high ratings, as well as the consistently healthy financial condition of the Group.
The success of Atrium Hotels stems from our people, who share a passion for hospitality and at the same time take pride in providing high-quality services. From the very first moment we are focusing on our team members, regardless of their rank, through integration programs, trainings and reward systems all contributing to their constant professional development.
If you bear a real passion for hospitality and would like to be employed in a dynamic environment where you can share your ideas and constantly develop, then perhaps you consist our new team member.
Guest Relations Agent (Atrium Platinum)
Location: Rhodes, Greece
Contract: Full Time/Seasonal
To deal with guest requirements in a courteous, charming and professional sales-oriented manner following the company standards and procedures. To participate in all activities of the Front Office such as handling daily transactions accurately, answering and transferring telephone calls, escorting guests to their rooms and showing all hotel facilities.
Applicant’s main accountabilities:
- Manage the efficient operation of the Front Office engaging in all related tasks and procedures (check in-out, welcoming guests, payments/orders process, deal with any special requests, complaints etc.)
- Ensure the highest standards of guest care is maintained
- Provide a friendly, efficient and courteous service at all times
- Operate relevant switchboard, call center and reservations software as per all Front Office related activities
- Excellent personal presentation at all times
Applicant’s main qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Hospitality, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Excellent command of English language. Knowledge of a second foreign language (preferably German, Russian, French, Italian or Hebrew) would be considered as extra asset.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a 5* property
- Knowledge of hotel management software (Protel) is an advantage.
Applicant’s main capabilities & values:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Professionalism / Responsibility
- Critical thinking and Results orientation
- Leadership skills and team spirit
- Enthusiastic, friendly & self-motivated personality, eager to learn, develop and be part of a growing team
Company information and benefits:
The company offers a competitive remuneration package in a dynamic and highly professional working environment. Accommodation, meals and recreational facilities are also provided.
Furthermore, educational lectures and personalized training plans are conducted in order to meet employee needs.
Finally, a merit-based performance appraisal system is implemented, and a cash bonus is provided per month based on employee performance.
For more information on our benefits, career development and work philosophy, please have a look at our company pagehere.
All applications must have a recent photo.
Please note the reference of the position you are interested in.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
We wish you a great 2022 Season!
Follow us on our Careers Facebook page for more
information on career opportunities and job updates: