Position title: Night Auditor
Directly reports to: Front Office Manager
Location: OMMA Santorini
OMMA Santorini by Epoque Collection is an exclusive luxury boutique hotel in a spectacular location, high on Santorini’s Caldera, designed to integrate perfectly with its unique geography.
Night Auditor responsibilities include checking in guests, handling their requests and taking reservations. The Night Auditor also reconciles all accounts, processes invoice and prepares paychecks. In addition, he performs a variety of security duties in order to maintain a high level of security during late-night hours for both staff and hotel guests.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay.
- Monitor all Front Office financial operations, including group billing, verifying rates/discounts, daily sales reconciliation, petty cash and room inventory controls.
- Prepare, maintain and distribute statistical, accounting, or auditing reports and tables.
- Direct and oversee all hotel operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety.
- Check for unusual, illegal or dangerous activities occurring on the hotel premises.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Ensure team members comply with hotel security, fire regulations and health and safety legislation.
- Assist other departments wherever necessary during your shift.
- Follow 2022 COVID19 Safety Standards issued from the government and hotel SOPS.
- Maintain excellent relationship with the Accounts department.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Night Auditor in 5* hotels.
- Computer literate and knowledge of PMS software OPERA
- Fluent in Greek and English languages, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and numerical skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills; must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with hotel guest’s, supervisors and colleagues.
[To send your CV please click here]