YES! Hotels Group is currently recruiting for their new project in Santorini a young and enthusiastic
The right candidate will be responsible for translating the business plan into the material and service requirements of the hotel and will plan and execute their acquisition storage, and issuance.
Tasks, Duties And Responsibilities
- Translates operating forecasts into material requirements plans and thereby determines standard stock and re-order levels with Department Heads and Management
- Participates in negotiations for service contracts
- Identifies and develops reliable sources of supply
- Establishes adequate record keeping and issuance procedures
- Protects inventories from waste, spoilage and theft
- Processes purchase requests from departments
- Obtains competitive quotations and bids
- Ensure physical stock take is conducted as scheduled
- Posts orders to inventory module and produces purchase order for receiver to match against goods received
- Place approved orders
- Establishes standard purchasing specifications
- Ensures products and resources are assigned to the appropriate department and billed accordingly
- Appreciate the dynamic nature of the Hotel industry and extend these service attributes to all internal customers
- Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all company policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety ensure
- Under the assistance of the senior Finance Manager and GM co-ordinate the preparation of the Departmental annual budget and work to achieve the budget by monitoring and controlling the departmental operations, considering revenue and expenditure
- On an ongoing basis, control and analyse departmental costs to ensure performance against budget; implementing corrective measures where necessary to produce positive business results
- Comply with the Company’s standards and Code of ethics
- Familiarise yourself with the company values and model desired behaviours
- Perform tasks as directed by the Manager in pursuit of the achievement of business goals
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least two years of working experience in a similar role in a luxury 5-star hotel/resort environment and at least 5 years of F&B/Culinary experience overall.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, additional language is advantage.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of hotel operating systems is a must.
- Experience in handling guest requests and exceeding their expectations would be regarded as essential.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]