Quality Assurance Officer – Rontis Hellas – Λάρισα
Rontis, a multinational healthcare company, is looking for Quality Assurance Officer, based in Larissa, Greece:
We are looking for a skilled Quality Assurance professional, who will be responsible for the compliance with national and international regulatory framework, current regulations and applicable standards for the manufacture and control of pharmaceutical products.
- Supports all relevant activities for establishing compliance with national and international regulatory framework, current regulations, and applicable standards for pharmaceutical products
- Develops, updates and reviews company processes (SOPs), contributing to the desired compliance with the requirements of GMP, ISO standards, customers, and state law.
- Participates in internal audits and identifies non-conformities
- Keeps records of quality reports, reviews, and relevant documentation
- Creates training materials and operating manuals
Requirements & Skills
- University Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Biology, Pharmacy, or related field.
- Excellent knowledge and handling of both verbal and written English language.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suites (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment, following strict deadlines/timescales.
- Previous experience in QA sector.
Είδος Εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση, Μόνιμος