Retail Sales Supervisor
Are you a Retail Sales Supervisor within the beauty industry and looking for your next career move? This is your chance to join one of the biggest luxury cosmetic, skin care, hair care, and perfume companies with extensive presence in the Greek and Worldwide markets!
As a Retail Sales Supervisor you will manage the team of Beauty Consultants and ensure regular visits of the stores. You will actively contribute to develop the sell-in and the sell-out of the stores in Greece.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity! Apply now for the Retail Sales Supervisor position!
The company offers the following benefits for this Retail Sales Supervisor position:
- Competitive Salary
- Company mobile, laptop
- Company car, expenses
- Bonus scheme
- Career opportunities
- Multinational and dynamic work environment
- Work from home eligibility
As a Retail Sales Supervisor your responsibilities will include:
- Manage company’s commercial activity, in order to meet sales, profit, regulatory compliance, operational excellence and business development
- Monitor the market environment and the trends in the local market in order to evaluate business opportunities and risks
- Set goals, develop competencies and lead the Beauty Consultants team
- Visit regularly the stores (on a weekly basis) to increase the sales and brand loyalty
- Ensure adequate allocation: stock of saleable items and advertising material per store
- Organize the merchandising according to brand’s standards
- Introduce the novelties to the Beauty consultants team in stores
- Produce relevant reports, analysis on the business performances by store
- Meet marketing and sales objectives by forecasting local requirements
- Develop local marketing and sales action plans per store in line with the brand strategy
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying local consumer requirements
- Organize the contacts with the press journalists and bloggers
In order for your profile to match this Retail Sales Supervisor, you need to have the following skills:
- Minimum 4-5 year-experience in the selective cosmetics industry in Greece (brands ideally or retailers)
- BSc/ MBA degree in Business or a related field
- Good command of Windows, GoogleSuite
- Fluent in Greek and English; any other secong foreign language will be appreciated
- Successful track record in management of a team
- Enthusiasm, dynamism, organization, detail orientation, hands-on, autonomy, taking initiatives
- Entrepreneurial taste, team spirit, strong communication skills, looking for challenges
- Strong organizational, presentation and analytical skills
If you are interested in this Retail Sales Supervisor job vacancy apply now. For more information, you can contact with Tzina Vamvatsikou at 216 60001356. #salesjobs
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now