Tech Development Executive
Tech Development Executive
AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an excellent, self-driven Tech Development Consultant to join our multinational team!
The purpose of this job position is to guide and assist Customers until they complete a successful onboarding. This role is activated within the sales process by attending on conference calls with Customers and our Company’s Sales departments in order to gather all technical requirements from the Customer’s side, analyze the technical data and prepare technical proposals containing the best integration scheme, that matches every Customer’s needs, based on their current infrastructure state and their actual goal. This job position also covers any assistance the Customers might need during the integration process, in regard to either providing documentation and explanations on it, or actual troubleshooting on Customers’ trouble tickets and providing resolutions. The job position’s goal is achieved and completed when the Customers have successfully integrated their systems and begun productive traffic.
- RFI on existing Products/Features
- RFI on non existing Products/Features
- RFI on Project / Sprint planning / ETA
- Customer Requests- Provide solutions to Tech Development requests/tickets in collaboration with Product Manager
- Client Meetings for Onboarding
- Client Meetings for API/Platform Demonstration
- API Issues
- Plugin Issues
- Bug Reports
- Feature Requests
- Participate in RFP
- Participate in RPF conferences
- Prepare RFP Documentation
- Prepare Technical Proposals
- 3rd party Integration Analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or relevant field
- Tech savvy and well-organized individual, showcasing a team-working spirit
- Basic coding skills
- Understanding of APIs usage and functions
- Fluency in verbal and written communication in the English Language
- Relevant experience would be considered a plus
- Competitive salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company.
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive Training
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Routee Linkedin & Routee FB
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.