Visual Merchandiser Chania – H&M – Χανιά
As one of the world’s largest fashion companies with more than 171,000 employees worldwide, H&M is an exciting and dynamic place to pursue a career within the fashion industry. H&M Brand is on an exciting journey to change the way we define the customer experience. We´re putting our passion for the customer at the center, upgrading the customer experience and taking it to the next level.
H&M is a dynamic international workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential.
Find your place in a fast-moving environment where you interact with both customers and colleagues and put your business knowledge into practice daily.
As part of upgrading the customer experience, we are recruiting the role of Visual Merchandiser for our store in Chania.
As a Visual Merchandiser you will be responsible for maintaining and creating an environment that inspires our customers to explore their personal style and together with the store team to offer the most exciting Customer Experience.
You will implement the Visual identity in the store in order to meet the expectations of the customers and colleagues at all times, following H&M procedures and standards.
- Follow up the Visual identity and secure commercial level through creating inviting windows, well-styled mannequins and high-level garment presentation.
- Provide good concept flow by maintaining the concept layout, fixtures and navigation.
- Launch and maintain all sales campaigns and activities on time and according to H&M standards.
- Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction
- Follow up and maximize selling by analyzing sales reports and KPIs and taking actions accordingly.
- Support, coach and develop the team on visual and commercial knowledge.
- Ensure together with the store team all H&M policies and legal requirements.
- Identify potential VM talents.
Skills and Experience:
- Team player, enjoy team work and cross collaboration with the other members of the management team.
- Aware of the current fashion trends and styling techniques to anticipate customer’s needs.
- Strong communication skills with ability to inspire and motivate team members to offer a great customer experience
- Open-minded, flexible and adaptable to changes.
- Delegate, follow up and provide feedback to support the development of the team.
- Similar professional experience would be an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language.
Sounds interesting? Then Join us on this adventure!