Are you experienced in PHP? Are you familiar with Laravel? Are you interested in joining a well-known, healthy and stable IT company with rich clientele overseas? Then this Web Developer opportunity is for you!
The Web Developer position is full time and permanent, based in athens northern suburbs.
The company offers to the Web Developer:
- competitive salary
- private medical insurance
- cutting edge technologies
- further career opportunities and trainings
- fresh and modern work environment
As a Web Developer, you will join an agile dream team of developers that love their job! More specifically your duties will be the following:
- collect and translate specs into tech requirements
- write high quality code for the back-end mainly
- integrate data from several services
- work for all phases of development lifecycle
In order for your profile to match the Web Developer position, you need to have the following skills:
- 3+ years of experience in any PHP framework(s) (e.g. or Laravel, or Symfony, or Yii,, or CakePHP, or CodeIgniter etc)
- experience in designing and building web applications
- experience in object-oriented design patterns and principles
- familiarity with REST and HTTP
- degree in IT or relative field
- completed military obligations, if applicable
The following will be considered an asset:
- experience with front-end development
- experience with AWS, CI/CD
If you have any questions regarding this Web Developer position, you can contact Constantinos at 695 549 9060, from Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 16:00. We look forward to receiving your application, uploading your updated English CV by clicking the ‘apply now’ option.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now