Wedding Planner – Santorini
Santorini Gem Wedding Venue, in Santorini is currently looking to hire an experienced
Senior Wedding Planner
to join our team.
We are looking motivated people that are able excel in their careers and provide excellent service in an environment where they can thrive.
Brief Job Description:
Communication: immediate, polite & targeted communication in 3 stages:
- as soon as the couple has booked the Gem and is still in search for their ideal wedding planner
- during the planning process that can last up to 1-2 years
- after the wedding, to complete the paperwork and keep excellent relations of the happy customer
The sales need to be appropriate for the couple and obey the Venue Policy. To succeed the planner must put together the following:
- knowledge of the Venue’s Policy, space and services
- knowledge of the market – Santorini has a lot to offer and the services are continuously updated
- the dream-wedding that will be different in budget & style for each couple services around the wedding day (pre- & post- events)
The Wedding Planner & Wedding Coordinator must:
- coordinate the suppliers & the event from the set up until the guests’ departure and assure the perfect flow of the event.
- In case of secondary events/experiences planned for before or after the wedding, coordination to a certain extent is needed.
The Wedding Planner must:
- book the celebrant
- advise the couple on the paperwork
- check that the paperwork is correct
- have official translations
- pay the fees & present the paperwork at the Registry
- register the wedding
- get apostille stamps where needed
- post the marriage certificates, stamped & officially translated to the couple
Experience and Knowledge:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent command of written and oral English and Greek language, Any other extra language will be considered as an asset.
- Computer literature in Microsoft Windows applications required (MS Office, Internet Applications)
- Be flexible and capable to work under pressure, be proactive and responsible, possessing strong organizational with a customer-centric attitude
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills, strong organization skills
- Food and Beverage knowledge
- Teamwork spirit with positivity
- Strong Service-based and detail oriented mindset
- Excellent personal presentation
- Driving License is required
Santorini Gem Wedding Venue offers:
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Supportive management
- Pleasant working environment
- Competitive salary
[To send your CV please click here.]